Secure Connectivity for Home and Remote Workers
Widespread connectivity allows home office and remote workers to connect anywhere, anytime. But it also exposes them to security risks. Data sent over the Internet is vulnerable; network traffic can be compromised. These routers connect and protect your staff. The 866 and 867 routers offer best-in-class options for remote workers in the enterprise.
Find the 860 ISR You Need
Get product specifications so you can choose the right model for your business.
Features and Capabilities
Key features of the 860 ISRs are:
- 4 or 5 Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports to connect local devices and PCs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) option available
- Either Ethernet or ADSL/VDSL WAN connectivity (one option available at a time)
- Autonomous Wi-Fi available on some models
- Customer GUI available to configure the WLAN (name and password)
- Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW) to block unwanted traffic
- FLEX VPN and dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN) for secure IPsec traffic encryption and corporate data privacy
- Content filtering and URL whitelisting through Cisco Cloud Web Security