Are you struggling to balance performance and Tier-1 resiliency while meeting new virtualization, cloud, and ITaaS demands? HP 3PAR StoreServ 7450 Storage is the only all-flash array in the industry that delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, efficiency, or data mobility. A flash-optimized architecture reduces the performance bottlenecks that can choke general-purpose disk arrays that have been retrofitted with SSDs. However, unlike other purpose-built flash arrays, the 3PAR StoreServ 7450 doesn’t require you to introduce an entirely new architecture into your environment to achieve flash-optimized performance. Accelerate business agility by boosting application performance with over 900,000 IOPS at less than 0.7 milliseconds (ms) latency at the cost of spinning media while delivering the same Tier-1 data services from the storage platform that powers 3 of the world’s 4 largest Managed Service Providers.
- HP 3PAR File Persona Software Suite delivers a tightly integrated, converged solution for provisioning block storage volumes as well as file shares from a single capacity store.
- HP 3PAR Thin Deduplication and Thin Clones software increases capacity efficiency, protects flash performance, and helps lower the cost of flash to below $2 per usable gigabyte.
- HP 3PAR StoreServ Management Console provides a modern look and consistent feel for all HP 3PAR StoreServ arrays, making management effortless.
- Manage Block, File, and Object access from a single interface for maximum agility.
- HP 3PAR Online Import now supports an effortless migration path to 3PAR StoreServ Storage from EMC Symmetrix VMAX as well as existing support for EMC CLARiiON CX4, EMC VNX, and HP EVA.
- Support for VMware Virtual Volumes (VVOLs) enables granular VM-level storage control, disaster recovery, and quality of service in VMware environments with VMware vSphere6.
Thin Deduplication Increases Capacity Efficiency Without Compromising Performance
Inline deduplication lowers flash cost by saving capacity up front without the need for any storage pools or post-processing.
ASIC-based Thin Deduplication offloads CPUs enabling them to continue delivering consistently high performance.
Avoids unnecessary writes to flash media extending its life.
Tier-1 Resiliency Accelerates Application Performance and Enables QoS
900,000 IOPS at less than 0.7 ms latency.
Flash-optimized hardware and software reduce performance bottlenecks.
Priority Optimization ensures consistent quality of service (QoS) levels.
Persistent Technologies deliver high availability and Tier-1 resiliency.
Improve Storage ROI with Flash?based Medialife Span and Utilization Enhancements
Five-year warranty on new 1.92 TB and 480 GB commercial MLC (cMLC) SSDs and 480 GB and 920 GB SSDs.
System-wide striping provides uniform wear and avoids performance hot spots.
Thin Deduplication, Adaptive Write, and fine- grained capacity allocations extend flash media lifespan without performance degradation.
Proactive media management constantly monitors flash utilization and wear.
Balance Performance and Cost with Seamless Migration, Data Mobility
Painless, no-cost migration from EMC arrays.
Online, non-disruptive data placement across all HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage systems ensures efficient use of storage resources.
Storage federation enables data mobility and load balancing at will.
Polymorphic simplicity across Tier-1, midrange, and flash-based arrays.